Read also our disclaimer.
Reading time: 4 minutes.
Obtaining Non-personal Data
There are two types of data we collect - personal and non-personal. Non-personal data is collected and used for site administration, analysing trends and gathering data on demographics. Examples of non-personal data sourcing include what type of browser, operating system or device is being used, as well as the dates and times players access the site, locations and more.
Obtaining Personal Data
Personal data is data relevant to individual players and can be personally identified. We gather this information in three main ways.
1. Via information that players give voluntarily. This includes information like your name, number, email address and other details.
2. Through information collected through your use of our website and its services.
3. Via information left by users through comments or ratings. This information can be obtained from comments and ratings on our websites or on the websites of third parties.
Third Party Involvement
The personal information collected from our users will not be shared with third parties, except for in certain instances, which will be highlighted below:
1. To act in accordance to legal or government laws and requests
3. To avoid any breaches in security and address fraud issues
4. In response to requests or concerns from users
5. In response to any reports of fraud, violations or breaches of security
6. In response to any rights of violation reports by third parties
7. In response to claims of the illegal transmission of data
8. To uphold and protect the rights and safety of the casino, its employees, the users and the general public
9. In an attempt to manage data from authorised third parties
10. By request of third parties to enhance the user's gaming experience
Safety and Security
The safety and security of our users are our main priority. We therefore make use of the latest technology and procedures to ensure the protection of your personal data at all times. This is to prevent the unauthorised use or distribution of data. Although we do everything we can to prevent any breaches of safety and security, we cannot guarantee that illegal activities, access and fraud will never occur.
Cookies do not store any of your personal information and forms part of non-personal data. Your browser should let you to delete cookies from your device or even block and accept cookies, so this is not automatic. Be sure to check your browser settings if you prefer the option to accept, delete or block cookies. Additionally, you are allowed to opt-out of accepting cookies. Simply go to your browser settings to block or disable cookies.